Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Couch 2 5k W3D1

Are you getting tired of hearing about C25k? I am excited I guess. Well I think I am. Maybe.

Yesterday, I did D1W3. It was hard and hot(that's what she said**sorry too many Office episodes). Anyway, I made the mistake of trying a new course and sure enough when she came on and said "Okay here is your first 3 minute run. Ready, set , go!" I was running up a steep hill. I walked just a little but I am counting it because I ran all the rest of the sets. The thing is now I just feel physically tired and mentally beat up. I think part of it is allergy related and part of it is that I haven't been sleeping well because of our dog Chloe. Tomorrow I am going to run on a course I know so I don't encounter a steep hill. I need to go to bed earlier tonight too. Hopefully that will help.

Any other suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

san diego foreclosures