Sunday, November 28, 2010

So You Had A Bad Day..........

I am just feeling blah right now. I think it is the holiday let down and the idea of going back to work. When I said this to Marc earlier today he just gave me a funny look like I am crazy. Maybe I am. I did have a wonderful break spent with family and friends. It just went too fast. Now we have 18 days of school until Christmas break (my lucky boys have only 15). Not that I am counting or anything!

Here are my goals for the week:

Exercise: Cardio x3, C25k week 1 and Jillian Michaels Shred 3 days wk 1


Eats: Track points every day this week. Measure portions. Drink 48 oz. of water each day. No eating after 8 pm.


Ready to start this journey! Any one care to join me?

Gotta go to bed, vacation is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

san diego foreclosures