Sunday, November 1, 2009

Anything is Possible!

It is the beginning of a new month. I feel the excitement of new beginnings and a fresh start. I know that when we started this blog a month ago that I talked of starting over but unfortunately I let life get in the way of that start. Yes, sickness and a particularly stressful class of kindergartners can affect my life but only if I let it! I can focus on the circumstance and look at those small things in my life or I can focus on the big picture. I am choosing to look at the big picture. Two years ago I started Weight Watchers around this time. Yes, right before Thanksgiving and Christmas, usually the hardest time for anyone to lose weight and exercise. I did it though and managed to lose weight. I was committed to doing it. That makes the difference. So starting today, November 1st, I am making that commitment again! It doesn't matter if I ate biscuits and gravy for breakfast. What matters is that I had a nice family breakfast with Marc and the boys. What will matter even more is that I do some sort of exercise later. Life is about choices and perspective, I am going to get my rear in gear with both!

Goals for November:
1. Track foods using Weight Watchers points using the Healthy Guide Lines.
2. Exercise at least 3 times a week. I know 3 times doesn't sound like much but when
I have been having a hard time doing
any exercise 3 times is a start! Keep an
exercise log. Do you do this? I find satisfaction in marking down and then
seeing my accomplishments.
3. Read my new devotional every day and journal with it when I can.
4. Write this list down and posting them where I will see them every day. No more out of sight out of mind!

Do you have goals for the month? Tell us about them!!
-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

san diego foreclosures